PM Life Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions,
- “PM Life Partners” refers to the companies and institutions that are helping to organise the project. The full list of partners can be found here: www.pmlifetraining.com/partners
- “Participant” shall mean any person who registers for the event and completes payment as per the terms and conditions
- “Venue” shall mean the company/institution that is hosting of the Module/Internship.
1.1 Payments terms will be 30 days after the invoice is received. Invoices will be emailed to the email address that is submitted during registration. If payment is not completed in time, we reserve the right to refuse registration.
1.2 All modules include a non-refundable 20% deposit which will cover admin fees. For more information on refunds please see section 3.
1.3 Payments will be requested as followed:
- Modules/Internships in 2019
- Either an invoice for the full amount in 2019 (which includes a 20% non-refundable deposit)
- Or a 20% non-refundable deposit, followed by two 40% invoices before the first module the participant will attend
- Modules/Internships in future years (2020/2021/etc)
- A 20% non-refundable deposit for each year to be paid on booking, followed by invoices for the amount owed in each calendar year. Ie. 2019 will be paid in 2019, 2020 in 2020, etc.
2.1 Internships will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis using the intern’s preferences but the final decision lies with the host of the internship to accept the intern.
2.2 The partners will endeavour to offer internships in the relevant topic that the intern prefers but limited spaces are available.
3.1 If the participant changes their mind about attending with at least one calendar month before the event 80% of the fee for that event will be refunded (excluding the 20% non-refundable deposit).
3.2 Cancellations with less than one calendar month notice or non-attendance will officially not be entitled to refund but may be looked at a case-by-case basis depending on the situation and costs incurred.
3.3 If a participant registers and pays for the internship and then is unable to arrange a suitable date for this to take place with the host, the intern can transfer the fee to another host or receive a 80% refund of the internship fee (excluding the 20% non-refundable deposit for admin fees).
4.1 The partners of PM Life may arrange for photographs and/or video footage to be taken at events and used for promotional purposes. This may include printed documents or media, editorial coverage, advertising press and use on the internet.
- Data Protection
5.1 By submitting registration details, participants agree to allow the EPMA and companies associated with the event to contact them as required for the organisation and administration of the event.
5.2 By submitting registration details, participants agree that their names and any relevant data can be provided to the hosts of each module/internship (whichever is relevant) and in turn the hosts can provide these to relevant people such as the hotel, caterers, site visit host.
- Host cancellation/postponements of events
6.1 In the case that the minimum number of participants is not reached for each module, a module may be cancelled or postponed. However, if the decision is made to cancel or postpone a module, it must be made with at least with six weeks’ notice to participants. In the event of a module cancelation, the affected participants may transfer their fee to another module or a further year. In case of module postponement, the fees will be kept for the postponed week. If the new dates are not suitable for an affected participant, relevant refund for the cancelled/postponement week will be processed – further details below.
6.1.1 If a participant registered for either 1, 2 or 3 modules and one is cancelled or postponed to an unsuitable date, he/she can be refunded for that week or transfer his/her booking for either another module or another year, whichever is suitable. The refund will be for the difference between the fees already paid and the fees for the modules that are actually attended. Ie. If a participant pays for two weeks (€3500) but one is cancelled they receive a €1500 refund for the cancelled week.
6.2 If a week is cancelled/postponed within the said terms (see 6.1) before the original dates for the week, the PM Life partners will not be responsible for any costs occurred by the participants (such as transportation costs, etc).